Body and paint gray 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sold you on that 3M kit didn't I.... It is a great product.

J
Yes, I love it. The old stuff I was using is inferior to the 3M perfect-it.

I'll be finishing up my red rig, hitting it with the final stage and it's going up for sale.

J
I'm not sure that final stage is necessary, it looks so good with step 2, I would just wax it. Let me know if it's worth it though. I like Poppy.

Reactions: KTP
Ypu my friend are going places with the detailed body work and paint !! Me likey @Str8Razor check it
@kelly saad incredible work... I’ve got a great one that needs some love, you’re just on the wrong coast , or maybe it’s me... either way there’s a lot of distance between us...

@kelly saad incredible work... I’ve got a great one that needs some love, you’re just on the wrong coast , or maybe it’s me... either way there’s a lot of distance between us...
Ship it out here :)

Wet sanded the body. It’s really hot in here, I’m might have to leave for the day.

2E6D86EB-2AAD-4FA0-BAFB-5789DC6BFD16.jpeg

Unreal! Funny that I started my rust/paint project about the same time you did, but I'm still fixing rust!

Keep it up. Looking forward to the final product.

Indeed. Is that post-clearcoat?
Oh yes. Basecoat and clear coat were sprayed the same day. Wet sanded the clear with 2000 grit, then polished.

I see another LC in the background; more threads on body and paint please!😀
Yes! I will start that thread soon, and maybe another.

Unreal! Funny that I started my rust/paint project about the same time you did, but I'm still fixing rust!

Keep it up. Looking forward to the final product.

Hang in there Johnny, this guy's a PRO !! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom