Bobbed 80 series (1 Viewer)

that is the best cruiser pic i have seen in a while.............right click.....save as............sssssooo cool.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
bobbed?
sure it's not a Daihatsu, a russian affair, or something like that? :D
E

Sorry no more picture. You could check the above mentioned webpage. Lester Yeong is a friend of mine from Singapore. He is follwing the event and should update the picture some more.

appl.gif
Great pics.
grinning-smiley-003.gif

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
wow!
is that mud or is that mud?
impressive pics.
You notice the black suzuki (I think) with the Saran Wrap on?
E

Interesting that most competitors are using the Simex Centipede rather than the more aggressive Jungle Trekker II. Seems like the JT is mo betta for the mud..

DougM

[quote author=e9999 link=board=2;threadid=8529;start=msg73152#msg73152 date=1070942290]
wow!
is that mud or is that mud?
impressive pics.
You notice the black suzuki (I think) with the Saran Wrap on?
E
[/quote]
Saran Wrap is not only for Suzukis.
Care to explain B? :D

Jonathan_Ferguson

★ is in the wrong locale
Interesting that most competitors are using the Simex Centipede rather than the more aggressive Jungle Trekker II. Seems like the JT is mo betta for the mud..
The outer Tread Blocks of the Extreme Trekker are so much deeper than that of the Jungle Trekker II. ;)

Hmm - I wonder why I have'nt seen anyone using the recently released Extreme Trekker 36x12.5 ??? Must be becouse of the three close Tread Blocks in the middle instead of the two wide spread. :-[

Have'nt seen anyone using Silverstone MT 117'. :'( - Why do I see no American Tyres? :flipoff2: :banana:

I used to have a Simex website bookmarked. Can't find it now, and 'simex.com' brings up an airline reservation site? Pretty serious tires. I think the reason you don't see US tires there is because it's a Simex sponsored event, and being mostly privateers they can't afford to have a dozen spares around for replacements given the cost of obtaining US tires overseas.

DougM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom