BMT is a bad influence! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Port of Indecision...otherwise Northern Arizona
As some of you may know, BMT's other rig is a lowered Chevy Avalanche with 20" dubs.... :doh:

Well, BMT just so happens to come up to Flagstaff this last weekend, and sure as $#!t, my cruiser ends up with a new head unit, rear speakers, a 250watt amp and a 10" sub....

I'd always sworn that I wouldn't use the gear space for a Bling Bling stereo... :slap:

Anyway, Jimmy Buffett and NPR is quite more enjoyable though!

Thanks BMT! :cheers:

-H-

i can only imagine "prairie home companion" on 250 watts and a sub, probly sounds even better than the live shows ive been to.

hmmm... OK, guess this means I can leave all my PA junk home when I come up to Flag :ban:

iTunes for windows = iPod for 80 :cheers:

Whatever dude...your test CD was "Just Hits Vol. 14" with Chingy and Christina or something like that. You just chilling at the Holiday Inn? Once again, not my truck, wife's truck. I still need to put the GMC trim on and the Escalade handles. :flipoff2:

[quote author=BMT link=board=27;threadid=17322;start=msg168041#msg168041 date=1086215336]
Whatever dude...your test CD was "Just Hits Vol. 14" with Chingy and Christina or something like that. You just chilling at the Holiday Inn? Once again, not my truck, wife's truck. I still need to put the GMC trim on and the Escalade handles. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

Dude... The fact that you know anything about any of that makes me worry about you. Chinky and Christina? Aren't they the ones from the Mexican channel? Thant blonde hispanic Sally Jesse chick and her sidekick puppet right?

Hey man the Spanish channel has some killer hotties on there late at night. I just turn the volume down.

WTF are you talking about?

BMAN- it's a Gen-Y thing. You wouldn't understand.
It's also what passes for hip-hop these days.

Hip Hop? That's what happened the other day when I dropped my Hi-lift on my toe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom