SOLD Bluffton, South Carolina 2004 Lexus Lx470 Only 62K Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
white
Yes, you read that right. 62K Miles. Beautifully maintained. No accidents. Clean Title. Pick up only in Bluffton, SC.

$35K. Message me for more photos and information.

IMG_6140.jpg
IMG_6141.jpg
IMG_6144.jpg
IMG_6142.jpg
IMG_6147.jpg

Hi - welcome to the forum and great looking LX.

Is this the one you beat me to in Charleston SC about $10 thousand dollars ago?
Hi and thanks. I sure paid a lot more than 25K for it so maybe not. I seem to be a target for life's curveballs. Never thought I would be selling the hubby's "dream car" but here I am with the help of some friends who directed me to this forum and another one . Seems like a great group! I also have an 08 GX with 216K on it that I can't seem to part with so these threads will come in handy. Looks like you are a regular here. Thanks for the shout out.

Try listing this on BAT (bring a trailer.com), you might be able to get what you're asking. I'd personally would pick it up if it was an 06-07. This is a bit high for an earlier model.

Try listing this on BAT (bring a trailer.com), you might be able to get what you're asking. I'd personally would pick it up if it was an 06-07. This is a bit high for an earlier model.
Thank you. I will give that a try. I also have it on ebay starting at a much lower price so we will see if anyone wants it there :) Car selling is my least favorite thing to do.

Thank you. I will give that a try. I also have it on ebay starting at a much lower price so we will see if anyone wants it there :) Car selling is my least favorite thing to do.
I also recommend "Bring a Trailer" or "Cars and Bids". I think you'll get the asking price if not more.

New to the forum today - this is my first message. Great looking LX. I'm looking for an 04-06 to use as a daily driver. Did this end up getting sold on eBay? I didn't see the listing there. Thanks!

New to the forum today - this is my first message. Great looking LX. I'm looking for an 04-06 to use as a daily driver. Did this end up getting sold on eBay? I didn't see the listing there. Thanks!
I only did a 7 day listing on ebay and did not sell/relist based on the advice I got here to go with Bring a Trailer. Bring a Trailer has accepted the vehicle into their program but won't list it for up to three weeks because they are backed up. I also think I need new pics because this is such a beautiful vehicle inside and out. The condition is unreal. I can sell it before they put it up so if you are interested in the vehicle please let me know.

If you haven't accepted the Bring a Trailer ad, I would look into Cars and Bids. In august they are offering to list any cars for free and you can have someone come put to take professional photos of your SUV. Landcruisers and LX470s have done well on there lately. Something to think about, you might be able to list sooner too.

Hi, first message here on the forum. I was wondering if you could send me a message. I am interested in this as well as exploring the GX you made reference too. essentially looking for an SUV (backup vehicle) for wintertime in NE and for dogs after my RR had engine issues, will only look at Toyota or Lexus moving forward.

Hi, first message here on the forum. I was wondering if you could send me a message. I am interested in this as well as exploring the GX you made reference too. essentially looking for an SUV (backup vehicle) for wintertime in NE and for dogs after my RR had engine issues, will only look at Toyota or Lexus moving forward.
The LX is no longer available. Thanks to all the good hearted people out here for the help!

Just a quick request - could you change the status from For Sale to Sold.
Saying this because of being a bit heartbroken - your car looks GREAT - finally saw the last post where you said it is no longer available.
Hope it found a good home.
Cheers.

Just a quick request - could you change the status from For Sale to Sold.
Saying this because of being a bit heartbroken - your car looks GREAT - finally saw the last post where you said it is no longer available.
Hope it found a good home.
Cheers.
Yes I am sorry. Just did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom