BLUE PIG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would never 🤔😉🐷
IMG_2444.PNG

I wonder what she did with that Offy then? When I traded the 55 to her for the tan 60
She told me that she had put OEM carb, intake and exhaust back on...is that what's still on it?

Oh, here's what I did for the header...wrapped it but was told getting it wet would accelerate rust.

2fassembledD.jpg

I wonder what she did with that Offy then? When I traded the 55 to her for the tan 60
She told me that she had put OEM carb, intake and exhaust back on...is that what's still on it?

Oh, here's what I did for the header...wrapped it but was told getting it wet would accelerate rust.

View attachment 2564915
Same. Stock carb wrapped header. Have a new header to install. Wrapping isn't good around here coating better.

Don’t forget that it’s good practice to drive a vehicle around periodically, to keep bearings lubed and brake system functioning. Forces you to check on the tire pressures. In addition you can turn on the lights and check all the bulbs.
Might need to adjust the brakes and clutch, maybe bleed the systems to flush out old broken down brake fluid. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom