Blue Lake Club Run this weekend July 31 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did this trip get canceled?
From my understanding it did, but never seen an official announcement.

Yeah fellas, sorry that one is on me. Only James responded to being interested in going. We've done our best to make 'Mud the official spot for trip clarity and changes (it is more real time than emails). Since James was the only one to show interest and was in "communication" with us here we didn't send out a mass communication. We'll try to be more clear moving forward... with more notice.

Yeah fellas, sorry that one is on me. Only James responded to being interested in going. We've done our best to make 'Mud the official spot for trip clarity and changes (it is more real time than emails). Since James was the only one to show interest and was in "communication" with us here we didn't send out a mass communication. We'll try to be more clear moving forward... with more notice.
No worries! I wasn’t trying to join. I had been up there a few weeks back and was excited to see some photos and feedback on what you thought the trail conditions were like compared to last year. It had been a few years since I was up there and was surprised by the erosion. I hope you get to go still this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom