Builds Ole Blue 60 gets a fresh start- EFI and more (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are all rooting for you (and secretly, jealous that we don’t have the coin to bring it home).

Thanks for the support

Maybe I’ll get fifty cents on the dollar

I can't stop thinking about how the past three cruisers you have put on BAT, would have done if you posted them last year. I hope tomorrow it makes sense for you!

I can't stop thinking about how the past three cruisers you have put on BAT, would have done if you posted them last year. I hope tomorrow it makes sense for you!
Agree. Its a true market now to be honest.

Last edited:
That was exciting. 35 bids there at the end with 4-5 people involved.

IMG_9642.jpeg

IMG_9641.jpeg

IMG_9640.png

Crazy there’s no rhyme or reason for how much these go for

I’m good with this but I also can’t believe what the real s***ty trucks sell for.

I’m good with this but I also can’t believe what the real s***ty trucks sell for.
I was glad to see it over $60K instead of just over $40K, but totally agree.

That $100K+ one just left me shaking my head, but it's still crazy considering the ones they slap a coat of paint on and bring North that get $30K~$50K and then this one languishes in comparison.

Congrats!

I've gone back and forth about selling on BAT. See some pretty crappy LS swaps go for $$$$ when they just threw a junkyard motor in. The attention to detail is looked over quite often there.

I have the 86 full frame off resto-mod I'm building now and am considering BAT, but the reserve will put most out of the game on it.

Jason
TT

If you've ever done a build like this yourself, you'll realize how it's worth every dime. Particularly when it is obvious there's love for the vehicles involved, not just profit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom