Blower not turning on after installing PS conversation kit ‘85 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey this is my first time working on cars really so I might be missing something obvious. My PS pump was leaking PS fluid so I got the valley hybrid conversion kit and just finished installing. When I started the car to start bleeding the pump and system I noticed that the blower wasn’t turning on. Before the conversion the AC and blower worked great in all positions. I checked the fuse and it was good. When I checked the voltage going to the blower it was zero when off and went to .6v for all of the other positions. When the car is running, pressing the AC switch doesn’t cause the RPMs to go up at all.

Maybe the circuit breaker tripped. In the fuse panel there's a little silver can with a small hole in it's top. Poke a paper clip down that hole to reset the breaker

This here?
73A7D0B0-9588-4CA5-AEF9-58C2A1032253.jpeg

So I pressed in the hole to reset it and the blower still won’t kick on. I’ve also noticed that the backlight for the AC push button isn’t coming on anymore either

check also the white fusible link. It is located in a bundle of three fusible links that are connected near the positive post of the battery. This fusible link provides the main power for the blower motor, as well as your gauges and dash lights (Are those not working, too?).

check also the white fusible link. It is located in a bundle of three fusible links that are connected near the positive post of the battery. This fusible link provides the main power for the blower motor, as well as your gauges and dash lights (Are those not working, too?).
None of the lights other than the Brake light are coming on. When I turn the headlights on the dash backlight doesn’t light up

either continuity (both ends disconnected) or voltage (leave the hot side connected). It's just a wire-sized fuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom