Bloomsburg fairgrounds truck show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if any of you guys ever took your cruisers or even just went there. Its a pretty awesome show with all kinds of rigs, but every year there is a little corner with just cruisers. :cool: There is usually about 20 fj40s and a really nice restored orange 55 there every year. No 60/62s though. I didn't go this year but my little brother told me he saw what looked like an fj40 with a 350 in it compete in and win the tough truck competition.
I think it would be a great place for all of us on this board to meet once every year. They just had it about 2 months ago, so only 10 more left to get your rig ready.
Hildy

I was there.Raced my 40 in the mud drags and came home with a 5th place trophy.Then decided to run the tough truck competition on Sat and Sun.I was 13th on Sat and 13th again on Sun.I bettered my time by 7 1/2 seconds on Sun but drove home with a bent front axel.I was probably the only one who drove 135 miles,raced then was able to drive back.Hey,it is a LandCruiser.Now I have a rebuilt front axel with an ARB.Just a four wheeler now,no more tough truckin`.We had a blast though,it`s always a good time.

Just asked my brother about it, he said you had some big swampers and white paint. I bet the ride home was fun, all the way to Jersey.

Hildy said:
Just asked my brother about it, he said you had some big swampers and white paint. I bet the ride home was fun, all the way to Jersey.
35`s and the truck is green.I was parked inside the fairgrounds next to my friends from Blue Oval Racing.Ride home was no problem at all,except for the wear my front tires got.

Hildy,
I talked to that guy who owns the orange 55. His father actually owns it. From what I know they have a couple of 40's too! They live out North of Clearfield somewhere. I was going to buy a 2f and tranny,xfer of the guy but I'm trying to keep my 91fj80 on the road. Thinking about parking it and buying a diesil jette to run vege oil. This way I could save some money and get the 91 and the 40 project off the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom