bliss in my 80 --

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by erics_bruisers, Mar 4, 2004.

1. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

Tonight I had to go to North Hartford to meet up with a potential adopter for one of my pit bull females --

I met up with her, and had dinner with her at her house -- and with another woman, who is either her lover or just her friend --

-- an important distinction to me, since I'd like to date this woman, too - especially after she told me she bought her 4-skinna' new in '98 with a V6 and a stick -- that's like a match made in heaven to me --

-- anyway, on the way home, I'm driving my '91, and some jackass in a white minivan is going 75 in the left lane -- I want to pass him, mostly because I hate minivans --

-- so I accelerate my truck, featuring a 3FE with its original drivetrain --

-- it passes the minivan seamlessly on the right-hand-side, reaching between 85 and 90 miles an hour --

-- for a moment there, I couldn't hear the hiss of the sunroof, nor could I smell the diarrhea coming from Gwyn, one of the mothers --

-- it was just me and my 80 -- and I thought to myself, "gee, I should try and snap up another one of these so I never have to drive another vehicle in my lifetime" --

:D :D :D

e

2. drohweder

drohweder

Good thought. I am working on snapping up my first 80. Yeah, I am an 80virgin :D

3. FJ60

FJ60

I am considering updating my daily driver to a 80 also, currently studying the year differences and prices ;)

4. DenverCruiser

DenverCruiser

I have also recently gotten the desire for an 80. Doesnt help that there is a sweet modified 80 that I pass every day to and from work. Here is a question, why are 60's almost as expensive as 80's? Aren’t 80's pretty much superior in every way?

5. jl

jl

[quote author=DenverCruiser link=board=1;threadid=12569;start=msg115633#msg115633 date=1078502546]
    I have also recently gotten the desire for an 80. Doesnt help that there is a sweet modified 80 that I pass every day to and from work. Here is a question, why are 60's almost as expensive as 80's? Aren’t 80's pretty much superior in every way?
    [/quote]

Accept in how they look. Too yuppie for me :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.