Blinkers flashing fast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi just wondering if anyone has any experience with my blinkers flashing to fast
I’ve recently taken the factory Toyota alloy bull bar off and fitted the factory plastic bumper back on and the two plugs that went to the blinkers on the alloy bar now go nowhere and I can’t seem to find where that go

blinkers go to the corner of the headlights. if they're flashing too fast, your front blinkers are not working. once you have them hooked up with proper bulbs in them, the blinking speed will return to normal.

Hi just wondering if anyone has any experience with my blinkers flashing to fast
I’ve recently taken the factory Toyota alloy bull bar off and fitted the factory plastic bumper back on and the two plugs that went to the blinkers on the alloy bar now go nowhere and I can’t seem to find where that go
You may have a bulb burned out.

Not sure about the LC, but on my Tundra that is a sign that you have a burned out bulb. When it happened to me, it was one of the front turn signal bulbs, and then all the turn signal bulbs started going bad. Replaced them all and good to go since.

I’ve not seen the factory bar, but I am surprised turn signals are routed to it. Are they redundant to those enclosed in the headlight? If so then the bar harnesses you refer to may need to be traced back and disconnected( probably behind the headlight).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom