Blacklist Cruisers in Florida?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody ever had any work done by Blacklist Cruisers in Wildwood, FL? Was thinking about having them do an engine rebuild on My FJ60. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody ever had any work done by Blacklist Cruisers in Wildwood, FL? Was thinking about having them do an engine rebuild on My FJ60. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. He's a good honest mechanic. Bought an fj60 from him. He'll do you right

My FJ60 is in right now with him... will post back after he is done, but so far he has been really awesome to deal with. I am not local, so Denis is texting me photos and videos as he does the work.

I am having the engine rebuilt, along with several other things.

My FJ60 is in right now with him... will post back after he is done, but so far he has been really awesome to deal with. I am not local, so Denis is texting me photos and videos as he does the work.

I am having the engine rebuilt, along with several other things.

Is. He doing the rebuild, or a machine shop?

He pulls it and takes it to a machine shop where I get a 12 month / 12k warranty. It isn't a fast process as the machine shop has to source some very rare parts. Another alternative Denis offered was to grab one of the diesels and put it in, but I wanted the warranty of a rebuild.

He pulls it and takes it to a machine shop where I get a 12 month / 12k warranty. It isn't a fast process as the machine shop has to source some very rare parts. Another alternative Denis offered was to grab one of the diesels and put it in, but I wanted the warranty of a rebuild.

He did an engine swap for me as well. I plan on having the original rebuilt. Is your 60 the one on the rack in the pics of his Facebook? He's a great guy to do business with. He went above and beyond for me

yes, the march 1st tan 60 on the rack is mine :) missing it...

I saw the photos. Tan is the best color. I have a tan 84. I'm thinking about having him rebuild my engine. Let me know how it comes out.

Does he have Toyota diesels or does he use a 4bt?

It was some supplier that ships them over used from japan... don't remember sorry. You can call him and he can tell you.

Might pick it up saturday.... was going to get it last week but denis suggested a new carb as my old one the secondary was dead/dying.... went with a weber, should look good with the desmog.

Its taking a while because the machine shop took FOREVER (one of their tools to fix the engine died). Denis has been very responsive and up front thru the entire process. I am always getting pictures, texts etc letting me know where things are.
IMG_2499.JPG
IMG_2500.JPG

Looks great! Hope to have mine off to him soon.

Dropping mine off with Dennis tomorrow.

Might pick it up saturday.... was going to get it last week but denis suggested a new carb as my old one the secondary was dead/dying.... went with a weber, should look good with the desmog.

Its taking a while because the machine shop took FOREVER (one of their tools to fix the engine died). Denis has been very responsive and up front thru the entire process. I am always getting pictures, texts etc letting me know where things are.View attachment 1461342 View attachment 1461343

Never seen the air rail ports plugged with bolts like that.

Mines like that now from when the PO desmogged it. I have plugs to put in for the rebuild.

What very rare parts are needed from Japan?

Everything for a late 2F long block rebuild that is needed during this process are available through normal Toyota procurement lines in the US market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom