BlackfFriday 2020 sales, post them here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hey you all,

I have been on the lookout for the upcoming sales as I need couple items: sliders, plates, bumper. I figured since I have done some research already, I should consolidate and share what I found so far to the benefit of member and 100 series owners. Most of these codes and offers will go live Thursday midnight till Monday.

Metaltech4x4 - Raw (unpainted) Sliders from OPOR - $100 off shipping - code:rawship100.
More here SALES & SPECIALS

White Knuckle - Planning 15% off their sliders no code provided to me on the phone, they said will be available on the site. White Knuckle Off Road Products | Heavy-duty rock sliders

IronMan 4x4 - Sale is active already - Ironman 4x4 America | Off-Roading Truck Equipment and Accessories
20% off suspensions, additional discount on the full build package but I think its out of stock

Dissent OffRoad - Talked to Ben and he is considering a shipping discount. You will need to reach out to him directly 100% made in the USA!

Slee - Talked to them and did not get any indication of a sale.

If you find additional deals Or Codes , please reply below. I will update this post to keep the info updated.

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks!

@hewitttech do you have any black friday deals for the bypass kit? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom