black wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
sorry to ask about the wheels agian but im sick and dint feel like pulling up the old post i had...
so i ordered them from summit today... and said i wanted the 15 x8 us wheels with the outter shell reversed so i can get a 2.5 inch backspacing...he ask me what lug pattern i have a and i had 6 lugs and he said that it was 5 1/2 spacing with 6 lugs...is that right? he told me it was so i was like "ok" then he said there was no returns on custom wheels. so i got a lil worried and i was at work, so i could not double check the net. i just wanted to know if im out 200 buck and have 5 rims i cant use now.
sorry,
al :(

I would call them back and make sure that you are getting 6 lug on 5.50" bolt pattern, and that you are getting a 2" backspace wheel, otherwise it is very likely according to your post, that you are going to be out 200, and have five wheels that you can not use.

Good luck!

-Steve

-Hijack-

How did your brakes turn out...

hey i just went back and looked at my old PMs and the ferg said i should go wtih either 2 or 2.5 back spacing... isnt 5 1/2 and 5.50 bolt pattern the same thing? why would the 2.5 not work? i have the same set up as the ferg and thats what he said to get???
haha im still lost and the wendys dint help the stomach
-al

It would be better to try and fix the order before the wrong product is recieved, than to bitch about getting screwed by summit, becasue there was a mis-communication when the order was placed.

Guess that if I was second guessing what I just ordered, I would try and find out...but hey, thats me...

Good luck!

-Steve

im not bitchin it was my own fault for not knowing everything. ive never orderd wheels before. i was just checkin...seroiuly though is 5.50 and 5 1/2 the same on a bolt pattern and would 2.5 back spacing work...
thanks for the help
-al

Yes, 5 1/2 and 5.50 are the same.

2.5" backspacing will be fine.

-Steve

dude sorry if i was a pain.. thanks for all the help
haha should have just got your number and called would have saved some typing :)

i just needed 2.0 or 2.5 back spacing to clear the TREs from my bent up arms from W...
sorry for the confustion and thanks for the help
-al

No worrys.

Get better.

-Steve

He lives in FL...

and has a 60...

Yup. You want the 6 on 5.5 lug pattern for your 60. And 2.5 backspacing will work great. Sounds like you got it all squared away, but like poser said, it won't hurt ya to just call 'em up and make sure that's what they got down for your order.

Sounds like your rig is comin' along...you better get some pics up after you get your new wheels and tires on... Maybe even some ACTION shots. :flipoff2:

-Ferg-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom