For Sale Black Tundra 18's w/ 305/70/18 Coopers -(Houston) $$1800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
iphone 3.22.17 002.JPG
iphone 3.22.17 002.JPG
Iphone 4.27.17 003.JPG
These fit my lifted 200 well - but required spacers for my tundra front suspension conversion - those can be avail as well - 10mm front / 1.5" rear

The rims were PC'ed satin black about 2 months ago - there is a 5th rim Pc'ed but without tire.

The tires are very smooth - and fit the 200, but are right at the edge of fitment. they have roughly 4k on them, almost nothing offroad.

PM me with questions - prefer local sale but can ship or drop at a Fastenal store for shipping.

Iphone 3.30.17 257.JPG
Iphone 3.30.17 086.JPG

We want to know what tire/wheel combo set #3 will consist of.

sadly this will be # 4....... raises hand, my name is Erich and I have a problem......I decided I just don't want spacers on my rig if possible

Thinking forged or semi forged for next set, and 20's...... ( waiting for ETA of Volks and test fitting the same spec in another brand next week)

then taller/narrower tires..likely 295/65/20 ridge grapplers or 285/65/20 grapplers

Likely will have a set of 17's w/ 35' MT's for the times/ trips that warrant.

E

Price change to 1600 - local sale only or could ship via Fastenal on your dime - MS was $130 for a set of 18's earlier this month.

Price drop to 1500 - these will be available this weekend...... 5 rims /4 tiresw w/ 5k on them,all street, TPMS sensors and lugs.

Priced at 1500 - these are ready to go ! could deliver to Dallas this week....

Yes sir.... but finally have my dream wheels !

Sorry for the off-topic, but after your Tundra front end swap... do you know if the TRD Pro wheels would have worked better than the Rock Warrior wheels, or would you have still needed spacers even with the Tundra TRD Pro wheels? Thanks... strongly considering the Tundra front end suspension swap and want to stay away from spacers if possible.

@trebien it'll depend on what width tire you want to run.... I think 285 or 275's would clear easily without a spacer in the front, but in the rear to balamce the stance you need at least a 1.25 spacer.... I'm running 1.5" spacers....

I'm moving to a 37x11.5x20 I tihnk but also looking at narrower options in a similar OD to try to get rid of front spacers...

E

Dropped to $1400 - need to get these out of the garage.

Pm me for more pics or with Questions

Bump - need the room !!

great deal for someone with a lift on their 100 or 200 !

E

will be relisting with more accurate pics - need room as there are now two sets of rims/ tires in the garage !! ( raises hand - yes I have issues...)

that said this is a GREAT setup for anyone running a full lift.

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom