Black seats in grey interior? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm about to pull the trigger on some IPOR seats and cannot decide between black or grey. Anybody put black seats in a greay interior?

--JP

In my MGB GT i have black leather seats with a light grey panel insert sitting on top of (slightly darker) grey carpets. Looks nice to my eyes! :)

~PHIL

Yeah, I'm thinking it will look good since there are other black elements inside the cab. Would love to see pics....

holy hot-ass batman!

black would get awful hot...
I say stick to gray...

I dunno philos.....our 4runner has navy blue leather and it's not hot during the summer.....plus, plan to tint my windows before the heat really sets in.......The IPOR grey seems almost slivery....and it's too light for my taste and habits!

Not the best view but all I can find
Custom Volvo seats 011 small.jpg

black matches EVERYTHING get the black.

black would look great lookin at that myself

I have the black seats (I think a SOR vinyl kit) with the stock grey. It works fine except that I covered the front seats and didn't do the rear. Should do the rear if aesthetics are a concern.

holy hot-ass batman!

black would get awful hot...
I say stick to gray...

x2.

I had an all black supra, black paint, seats, dash, carpet, etc.... in the 90-103 deg summer days it was so fawking hot you could not drive without breaking out in a full sweat.

Does anybody have pics of the grey IPOR seats installed?

i just bought a pair of black leather fronts from an AMG C36 that I plan on installing - I think the black will look fine, there's prenty of black on the dash, and my tires are black too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom