Black Rhino Realm Wheel 16x8 5x150 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any one have one of these?

with a bore size of 110.1m offset of 0 would this fit on the 100 without spacers?

Does anyone have any aftermarket wheel spacer free they recommend?

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 4.09.52 PM.png

I'm interested in these as well. In the description I read perfect for land cruisers but I'm waiting for feedback. I know of other Black Rhino wheels working on 100's

I'm interested in these as well. In the description I read perfect for land cruisers but I'm waiting for feedback. I know of other Black Rhino wheels working on 100's
I’m 99.999999999999999% sure those will not clear the front hubs ... but there is a .01111111111% chance I’m wrong

Even if they do 0 offset isn’t ideal and you can’t run the center cap so they will look almost identical to the SCS (whom they borrowed the design from - which SCS borrowed first 😜)

Sorry if that doesn’t help

Not sure why some think these won’t fit since it looks like the correct hub size. Also not sure why a +0 offset is less than ideal vs +10mm from let’s say, SCS wheels. I’m about to order these and save a decent amount of $ vs SCS.

Not sure why some think these won’t fit since it looks like the correct hub size. Also not sure why a +0 offset is less than ideal vs +10mm from let’s say, SCS wheels. I’m about to order these and save a decent amount of $ vs SCS.
☝️ I agree, please keep me posted when u get them installed. I just about have enough money stashed away to order some up as well. Price is right and it’s easy to find free shipping or just get them through discount tire if they are in your area.

☝ I agree, please keep me posted when u get them installed. I just about have enough money stashed away to order some up as well. Price is right and it’s easy to find free shipping or just get them through discount tire if they are in your area.

I was one of the doubters that the Black Rhino Realms would clear the front hubs. I previously ran SCS F5s and know first hand that the hub opening on the wheel needs to accommodate the 100 series protrusive hub falange / thingy

here are a few pics - it’s the part that pushes through the wheel with 6 bolts

B2C9B607-29BC-4058-8D3B-1D17B2CB9FDC.png
EED7574D-2A03-4233-AB5A-144063775638.png
0E4766A3-FF8A-49AC-B664-D2C5075B0349.png
7584577A-F4B9-4299-97F4-68E6E722B5F5.png

Now MAYBE the extra +10mm offset pushing the wheel further out to et0 clears those bolts 🤷🏻‍♂️

Typically the further out the wheel goes the more rubbing you can experience or smaller the tire necessary ssry to prevent rub

Wheel spacers for the 100 series are built to accommodate the protrusive front hubs.

With that being said - I hope they fit! I want them to fit! I like saving money like the next guy.

GL and report back :beer:

Here’s the SCS F5 link for pic reference and tried tire sizes:
BTW not a deal breaker but if they do fit you will not be able to run the Black Rhino Center caps on the front wheels

HTH

Here’s the SCS F5 link for pic reference and tried tire sizes:

BTW not a deal breaker but if they do fit you will not be able to run the Black Rhino Center caps on the front wheels

HTH

thank you for that link, I’ve actually read through it previously which helped me base my decision to possibly move forward with the rhinos. I find it weird there was one member that did have issues with rubbing, even after hammering and cutting. But most experienced minor issues when even running 295/75s. I plan on running 285/75, so I feel pretty good about this.

As for running no caps, I don’t like having caps installed anyway, so works for me!

thank you for that link, I’ve actually read through it previously which helped me base my decision to possibly move forward with the rhinos. I find it weird there was one member that did have issues with rubbing, even after hammering and cutting. But most experienced minor issues when even running 295/75s. I plan on running 285/75, so I feel pretty good about this.

As for running no caps, I don’t like having caps installed anyway, so works for me!
Agreed 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom