Black Rhino Memorial Cruise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have found a match replacement for my old Fj40, and will be picking it up the weekend after the super bowl. I was hoping we could get the same group of guys(plus some) and do another cruise like we did last time. However we will be missing having black rhino with us again, and I thought maybe us local cruiser guys could start an annual spring fling run in his memory. What do you guys think?

when are you thinking? somewhere in the bitterroot valley?

I'm in, it was fun last year. Just remember to tie up your plug wires this time :hillbilly:

Don't have any great ideas where though.

Hahahaha!!!! Should be picking up the new Fj40 next weekend hopefully I won't have any other issues. I sold the one I had last year. I'll do some short scouting runs just testing out the new toy. With this new layer of snow it might be a challenge to find somewhere decent too run

sounds good, snow will be gone pretty quick, any ideas

Hi, keep me informed as well.

Brake lights, turn signals and seat mounts, that is all that is keeping me from going out. Fixing the lights today and I think I have found the seat mounts. Hopefully this weekend I will be out scouting.

Well as with most rigs, new problem showed it ugly head this week and my fuel tank has a couple pin holes rusted through. Will be picking up another one along with some other parts this coming weekend! Fingers crossed next Sunday it will be rolling.

we will be missing having black rhino with us

Hi guys, I'm down in Salmon, ID. No we haven't met yet. Do any of you guys know if Catherine sold Chris's (black Rhino) 80? If so, do you know who bought it? Alternatively, any idea how I can get in touch with Catherine? I was interested in buying the LC last year but could not get the money together. Just curious if it's still for sale. If not, and if its local, I'd still love to check it out next time I do a Costco run ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom