FREE black leather SAAB front seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some SAAB seats that i put in my 80. Black leather power. They are in OK condition with some stitching that came out in the driver bottom. A small rip on the driver that is down on the bottom. Supper comfortable just not right in the 80 for me. But might work for someone else or could be great for a trail rig. Free to good home local pick up in Atlanta.

Gone, found a good home.

Last edited:
Yes, iI am curious as to this swap.....do you have brackets? What part of Atlanta are you in? Have friends pretty much all over and am there at least once a month for work!

Yes, iI am curious as to this swap.....do you have brackets? What part of Atlanta are you in? Have friends pretty much all over and am there at least once a month for work!

Hell guys. I put these in the truck and was about to head out to the dump right now.

I made brackets with 2" angle for the front. pretty simple. The rear i used the feet i cut off of 80 seats. The rails on these saab seat are Al. and flat. So i just drilled through them and bolted the mounts to the rails. It Bolts right in but it wont go SUPER far forward. I am 5'6" and it goes forward enough for me but no more. The motors hit the floor preventing any moor forward movement. If you hit the floor with a hammer it might clear.

But what bothered me was that you sit about 2" higher than the stock seats. Actually kind of like it but with my short legs it made it a strange position for my legs.

My dad has two other sets of saab seats and some dont have the motors hanging down but are wider. These are narrow enough to fit centered with out hammering the transmission tunnel. So in some ways, they can fit with just a little work but not really to much. I was going to keep all my mounting stuff i made just as spar scrap to have. But i f some one with a 80 wants them we can talk. All my brackets and stuff was in the rough fitting stage. They all still needed to be made "nice". But i could show you what i did and you could make it easy.

I just decided i like stock seat. going to spend money in the future and rebuild them.

I will hold them for another day or so. But i am leaving town for 6 months so need to get some things cleaned up. But i can drop them off some place in Altanta if that works for you?

Sucks because i am in Greenville at times. But i am leaving in 6 days

Hell guys. I put these in the truck and was about to head out to the dump right now.

I made brackets with 2" angle for the front. pretty simple. The rear i used the feet i cut off of 80 seats. The rails on these saab seat are Al. and flat. So i just drilled through them and bolted the mounts to the rails. It Bolts right in but it wont go SUPER far forward. I am 5'6" and it goes forward enough for me but no more. The motors hit the floor preventing any moor forward movement. If you hit the floor with a hammer it might clear.

But what bothered me was that you sit about 2" higher than the stock seats. Actually kind of like it but with my short legs it made it a strange position for my legs.

My dad has two other sets of saab seats and some dont have the motors hanging down but are wider. These are narrow enough to fit centered with out hammering the transmission tunnel. So in some ways, they can fit with just a little work but not really to much. I was going to keep all my mounting stuff i made just as spar scrap to have. But i f some one with a 80 wants them we can talk. All my brackets and stuff was in the rough fitting stage. They all still needed to be made "nice". But i could show you what i did and you could make it easy.

I just decided i like stock seat. going to spend money in the future and rebuild them.

I will hold them for another day or so. But i am leaving town for 6 months so need to get some things cleaned up. But i can drop them off some place in Altanta if that works for you?

Sucks because i am in Greenville at times. But i am leaving in 6 days

Interesting, I am 6' 4" . I'm willing to give them a try. What part of Atlanta are you in? If you are on the North side I am good friends with Peter Merriam who has a shop off Buford Hwy in Duluth and you could drop them off there. If you are on the south side I can coordinate something as well....

I am on the south side but not by much. I am actually on the northside today with the seats in my truck. So maybe i can drop them at the shop. it would be closer to Greenville anyway.

Seats are not perfect but actually really comfortably and have heaters in them.

At 6'4" as long as your head has room i think you might like them. Really i should get the brakets i made and just send them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom