Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello, I was thinking about going but the good trails all say expect body damage and I'm not ready to do that yet. Not knowingly. The trails look tough and bouldery. And I didn't care for some of the rules. And the site just didn't give me warm fuzzies. It's not cheap either since I'd be driving 600 miles is my 80 (12 mpg). It would be fun. Let me know if you decide to go. DLP

I am definately going. Getting ready this week. Signed up a couple weeks ago. Wont be cheap for me to tow my rig out there but it is worth it. I know several guys that have gone with stock to mild rigs and not had any issues with body damage. I believe anytime you go offroading there is some risk of body damage. I don't understand your comments on not caring for their rules and website not giving you the "warm fuzzies". The rules as far as I can tell are standard TLCA rules when comes to vehicle requirements.

I went to this event in 07 and had a great time. They put on a fantastic event. As Kurt mentioned, anytime you offroad, there is a chance of getting some damage, either mechanical or otherwise. With that being said, I did the Gauntlet in my FJC without any issues. I would love to make it this year for the sole fact of hanging out with Landcrusher909, but I will be in Ohio for our family reunion and the cabins are already booked.

The other downside to their event is that you have to pay for the entire 4 or 5 day event, even if you are only going for a day or two. (I asked...)

Ranaud33 my vacation is locked in and we will be there in the 45. Cant wait to hang with some Tall Corn Brothers
Did you mean for 2015? Looks like you posted in November. I sadly have not checked this thread since July.

upload_2014-12-30_10-21-4.png

No kidding rob.... keep me updated I was planning on attending too but my oldest boy ships off for boot camp (USMC) around the same time so I have wait till he has firm date before I make my commitment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom