Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As most of you know this event was canceled in March due to of lack of rain... however this situation has changed and the event, on a much smaller scale, is back on...

1/2 of Whispering Pines Campground has been reserved for July 27, 28, 29, and 30... there will be no raffle or t-shirts... but stuff from previous years will be available...

camping fees are:
full hookup $25
partial hookup $20
tent site $15

there is no other fee to attend the event...

trails will be run, weather and conditions permitting... this is an awesome event and the people are great!!! very good for families with many non-wheeling attractions close by... (my wife Debbie really likes all the caves!)

if you would like to attend call Rhonda Mumm @ 605-718-9125 or rhondamumm@rushmore.com

I am trying to change plans to attend... should know later in the week...

more...

moved some things around so Debbie and I, plus my 83 year young father and his 78 year young bride will be going...

probably will take the 80 for more comfort...

hopefully some of you other TAC'ies can go too!

Dang you and your bad influences.. Hmmmm Will pester Chef and Chris and see if we wanna do a caravan up.. THis time I promise to not get heat stroke on the way home!
Casey it's a good place to bring family.. I've taken my parents to that event before..
Is Rhonda or Greg or the DTC putting up trail info or anything or is it too soon?
What would we need to prepare for is what I"m asking.. family runs or we gonna have to run Kong?

I like the new nickname.. TAC'ies.. Thats funny

cmc said:
probably will take the 80 for more comfort...

Probably should find out what trails they're running. Not all of the trails up there are wagon friendly. Many of the trails run in rocky creek beds and are very tough to squeeze a wagon thru without body damage.

Bob

runs

rhonda assured me they would have easy runs for stock trucks... they had one last year and they ended up running it twice there was so much call for it...

i'll let everyone know the specific trails if they announce them before hand...

see you guys this wekend...

Bob, need some help with a whine coming from the 80... might be belts or the alt...

thanks!

cmc said:
Bob, need some help with a whine coming from the 80... might be belts or the alt...

thanks!

I used to get a whine in the front of mine, but she doesn't ride in it much anymore :)

Seriously, are you running Toyota belts? The aftermarket ones can cause that.

Bob

Hmmmm! I'll be in Wyoming visiting my folks the weekend before. Maybe I could convince Ginger to move the trip back a week? We could easily be there in 3 hours from my folks place. I wonder how a stock LX would do? My dad is always saying he wants to go but he isn't very adventuresome. I'm really going to look into this. FREE is good and since I'll already be within 200 miles it seems like I no brainer. I'm not sure what Ginger has for horse shows but this might work.

Also, when did the yahoogroup get abandonded for this? You all are trying to keep me out aren't you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom