Black hills cruiser classic 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Woot - I am going this year! Opening day is July 13th.
Anybody else going? I'm thinking about leaving on on the morning of the 12th.

Preregistration is up with a discount.
DTC - Black Hills Cruiser Classic

Also have a buy a trail permit this year - details are at the link.

We went in 2008 and 2010....Had a blast. Not going this year. You will have a lot of fun!

I think Jobe is planning on going..

Michael,
Wendy and I normally try and make a full week of the trip (been going every year since 2007) so we leave Wichita either the Friday prior or Saturday for a leisurely day and half trip, two days if you stop and drive through the Badlands (12hrs total in a slow 80). There is so much to see and do in the Black Hills that a few days of sight seeing and a weekend of wheeling is a great time away.

Unfortunately, since I'll be out of the country from late April through next June/July I will likely miss at least this year. I'm not sure whether or not Wendy will go this year and bring here folks or sister, it'll depend on when my vacations are.

You might contact Jason (FlatlandTRD) and twist his arm into going. It shouldn't take much. Right Jason? :D

Either way the folks from Dakota Territory Cruisers are an awesome bunch and put on a great family event with lots of great wheeling.

jamie and i are going. just finished up registation and reservations this week. we are planning on leaving kc on monday night! adelyn will be 2 in june, she hasn't been wheeling since she was 3months old at smorr. it will be a blast!

You'll have a great time. Make sure to check out the surrounding sights and go for a drive. If you end up in Custer be sure to check out the Purple Pie Place as they have some of the best pies.

michael, this is eric jobe aka Riverrat. do u know which route u r taking? I29 is shut down. i haven,t looked at maps yet for alt routes yet.

go across nebraska to carhenge.. we did that one year.. was a different route..

Riverrat.. you need to post more!

Granted we're driving from Wichita but here's the routes we've taken over the passed few years. We usually try different routes on the way there to see new sights like Carhenge which was pretty cool and the Badlands were interesting. The trick is to get up to I-80 or I-90 and go from there.

Route 1
Route 2
Route 3 (Badlands)
Route 4 (Carhenge Alliance, NE)

Other than the one trip through the Reservation (forgot which tribe) in SD a few years back all the roads are decent.

registered yesterday. My daughter Emma and I will be there. Still might bring a brother if we get his truck done.

Gary

Finally tore apart the rear end after breaking the rear axle. Axle broke under the carrier and ruined it.
Anyone have a diff for sale? 4:11 late model FJ40 flange pattern.

Thx

Gary

pm'd ya Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom