black hill cruiser classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
when in july is your even this year?

The Black Hills Cruiser Classic is going to be a week later this year July 23 through the 26.

Here is a link to our website: http://dakotacruisers.com/black-hills-cruiser-classic/

We have been working hard clearing the debris off the trails left from our epic October blizzard. Hope to see everyone there!

IMG_4079_zpsd0cd4d86.jpg

IMG_20131019_130053_283_zps0553bbc4.jpg

I hope to make it this year.

That's great! Anybody else planning on attending?

When you guys clearing trails again?
I'd come out and cut some trees.

I'd like to come to the meetings too but always miss it by a day or two when I remember to check the website

Last edited:
The trail clean up is usually done on the third Saturday of the month.

When you guys clearing trails again?
I'd come out and cut some trees.

I'd like to come to the meetings too but always miss it by a day or two when I remember to check the website
Meetings are always the Friday before the 3rd Saturday of the month. 7:30 at Hardee's on Haines.

i think there are a few of us coming from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan from up in Canada again this year.. i wish i could have made it last year but we were too busy.. i hope it works out!!

Jason.

The cleanup continued onto Iceman. Thank you to everyone who helped out.

IMAG2174_zps604befe5.jpg

IMAG2171_zps01743fb2.jpg

It cost $40 to have your wife ride with you in the vehicle? Holy guacamole Batman, registering and all comes to $282????? That's a lot of money.

Last edited:
Getting excited. Just ordered gears and lift for my 80. Now tire choices........

It cost $40 to have your wife ride with you in the vehicle? Holy guacamole Batman, registering and all comes to $282????? That's a lot of money.

It seems like a lot but when you add up how many memories you will make, it is priceless. ;)

I was talking to Mike at Bump It Offroad today about the BHCC and we are going to try to come this year!

We had a blast when we went in 2008. It would be really fun to come up again!

Pablo, don't feel like you have to come alone; you can bring as many Horsetooth Wheelers as you want.:steer:

Really sucks that I am not going to see you guys this year. The kids are really mad that we can't make it and they remind me daily that the 40 it gone and don't understand why dad has not built another one yet. Hopefully next year, Have a great time.

$40 for the passenger covers the camping fee and insurance for the passenger as well. If you add in those cost its actually a cheap passenger fee!

Really sucks that I am not going to see you guys this year. The kids are really mad that we can't make it and they remind me daily that the 40 it gone and don't understand why dad has not built another one yet. Hopefully next year, Have a great time.
We will miss seeiing you and the fam this year Jim!

We got the hammer down and decided to crash the party on the way back to Nashville from Alaska Trek 2014! Need a place to park an80' rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom