Wanted Black FZJ80 Land Cruiser Triple Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve been shopping for the right one and would love to pick up one through a private sale on the forum. Thanks in advance for any help or any leads. I’m in CO, but I’m willing to travel/ship.

Black FZJ80
Triple Locked
Mods or stock
No rust
No accidents
Under 200k miles (the lower the better)

My budget is flexible for the right vehicle. I’m newer to the LC world, but have a long history with Toyotas and have a almost fully built T4R and have been doing a ton of research over the past few months. With that, let me know if I’m missing something in the requirements as I try to find the right FZJ.

Thanks again for the any help.

Last edited:
No affiliation, just saw this and thought it may work for you?
Check this thread, guy in NY posted his on another wanted section. Looks pretty good, he texted me back right away, seems like it may be what you are looking for.
His number- 9176641998

223F21D0-6F00-49DF-8CB1-2F83E8EEEBEA.jpeg

Thanks for the reply and lead. Since it’s still early in the search, I’m going to hold out for a locked one for now. That one does look pretty clean.

Thanks though!

Thanks to the replies. Reached out to both Archie and the CL ad.

Where in CO are you?

I’m in Golden, but I’m in Denver a few times a week as well.

Bump. Still looking.

Lockers are a plus, but not a requirement now.

I’d also jump on a white one as well.

No roof rack would be a bonus.

Thanks for any help.

Bump.

I had a deal made on the one below, but the seller stopped communicating. He was supposed to go to the PPI, said it was towed, and hasn’t responded since.

Looking for one like this without a roof rack. Prefer black and lockers, but let me know if you see/have anything close.

No rust.

Thanks for any help.

I also had a deal on that one and the shady seller had a title that was altered and would be voided by 99% of the nations tax assessors.
Here’s a pic of the signature of the previous owner on the title, the guy is a amateur flipper

E9D76951-F337-4271-B27D-C8D0F6F495C5.png

4E446DFF-68F1-477E-BE0C-DF2DA1F9B07C.jpeg

Wow. Were you the first buyer? He said that he had a deal made and then I put my name in as a backup. He called later that day and said financing fell through.

He was great until the tow excuse before the PPI. I wonder if he got another offer higher than mine and decided to ghost me. Probably for the best.

Yeah. You must be the buyer from a couple of Fridays ago. I offered him a premium on top of that to put me next in line. He said he had it sold at that price and then I bumped the price up so he wouldn’t relist the ad.

I really wonder what his plan is at this point. I haven’t seen it relisted. Maybe he sold it to another buyer based off the eBay ad.

I am just about to sell/list my 1996 model FJ80 which I've had meticulously restored in regards to paint and interior. Let me know if you are interested - I live in the Bay Area and am the second owner and purchased in 1999 and this has 199.2k original miles

IMG_2498.JPG

Bump. Let me know if anyone is thinking of selling. Mileage isn’t as important if it’s a well taken care of rig.

Would still prefer black, but open to all colors other than green and red.
Budget is flexible and willing to pay a premium for the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom