Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, Just raw unfinished sliders are discounted for this sale. We do have powdercoated options available in stock. Thanks!

-Chris
That blows that the Metal tech sliders are not included in the discount!
and the OPOR raw doesnt have the 20 degree angle either

That blows that the Metal tech sliders are not included in the discount!
and the OPOR raw doesnt have the 20 degree angle either
Hi, Yes powdercoated sliders are not included on this particular sale unfortunately. You can however, always use the "IH8MUD" coupon code to get a small discount on anything on our site anytime. Have a great Thanksgiving!

-Chris

Prolly a dumb question, but does the Metal tech GX460 slider come "raw"?

Do you offer installation?

Last edited:
No dumb questions at all! Unfortunately the MT GX460 sliders are powder coated only. Installation is super simple, here is a link to the instructions for your reference: https://www.metaltech4x4.com/content/GX460SliderInstallationGuide.pdf

Our OPOR sliders are available raw steel and are part of the sale. OPOR 2010+ Lexus GX460 Sliders Raw Steel
I prefer the OPOR design myself and for my wife and kids ease of getting in and out of the vehicle. Performance and strength are superb, great hi-lift jack point, solid vehicle protection in the rocks.

Hope this helps! Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

-Chris

No dumb questions at all! Unfortunately the MT GX460 sliders are powder coated only. Installation is super simple, here is a link to the instructions for your reference: https://www.metaltech4x4.com/content/GX460SliderInstallationGuide.pdf

Our OPOR sliders are available raw steel and are part of the sale. OPOR 2010+ Lexus GX460 Sliders Raw Steel
I prefer the OPOR design myself and for my wife and kids ease of getting in and out of the vehicle. Performance and strength are superb, great hi-lift jack point, solid vehicle protection in the rocks.

Hope this helps! Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

-Chris

Come on Chris, can’t you just put the powder coated OPor slider on sale too? How about for repeat customer? I have the opor on my 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom