Black Friday AOP ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Leave the crowds to wives and the trail to the guys!!

Josh is coming in town and he's never wheeled AOP. Weather forecast is 2 Thumbs up and the thought of getting out into the shopping mess is repulsive so we're going wheeling instead.

Plan is to get up there early Friday morning and leave Saturday afternoon. Likely to run as many of the black trails as we can.

Any takers?

Dad and I are planning on leaving Buford around 6am Friday morning. AOP is much better then being at s crowded mall.

We will see yall Friday morning. Adam B and I are bringing our new rigs. We may hit the bunny hills friday to make sure we got the hang of the new rigs before we hit the black diamonds.... See yall soon.

Last edited:
Sweet! Cid said he may make it on Saturday as well so things are shapin up nicely.

Sadly I still have no tires. Ya'll keep your eyes peeled for some roadworthy 35/12.50/R15 mud terrains.

keep my
Sadly I still have no tires. Ya'll keep your eyes peeled for some roadworthy 35/12.50/R15 mud terrains.

Keep my eyes peeled. 35s on 15s used to fall from the trees but not quite so much any more, I've seen some 37s recently.

keep my

Keep my eyes peeled. 35s on 15s used to fall from the trees but not quite so much any more, I've seen some 37s recently.

Tell me about it, like hens teeth these day's. Appreciate the recon.
:beer:

Rocky (fjcrawler) was selling his old good condition Nittos - not sure if he still has them though.

We will have these straps with us this weekend. $25 each.. They are crane rigging straps. You will never snap these straps.
image.jpg

We plan to be there around 7 a.m. Tom morning. Leaving at 2 a.m. To get past any Black Friday congestion.

We are meeting Ted at the flying j at 8am est so we should arrive at aop at 8:30 or 9am central time

Had a great time. Best conditions I've seen at AOP ever!!! Made hitting the harder trails a lot of fun. Ran 43, 42 71, 72, 50, 41, 62 and a few others on Friday and hit 47, 68 and a few more today before heading out around 1:00. 47 is a new to me trail, full of awesomeness!!

Shutterfly

20151127_103342.jpg

20151127_103843.jpg

20151128_131608.jpg

20151127_132251.jpg

20151127_150940.jpg

Last edited:
I had a great time! I'm glad y'all got me on the black trails it was a good time. See y'all on the next ride.

I had a great time with yall crazy asses! ! I messed with some wires today and the truck runs great... so it narrows the problem area down to the cab fuse box.... I want to go to the cove and gsmitter so I plan on staying more active. .. Thanks for all yalls help TED, JOSH, and JOHN! !!

I had a great time with yall crazy asses! ! I messed with some wires today and the truck runs great... so it narrows the problem area down to the cab fuse box.... I want to go to the cove and gsmitter so I plan on staying more active. .. Thanks for all yalls help TED, JOSH, and JOHN! !!

glad you're sorting it out. Now, where dem videos? :flipoff2:
IMG_0637_zpsd5gd6o4s red circle.jpg

does Josh ever drive with all 4 on the ground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom