Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

came here to post this.

most of the things I’m keeping an eye out for are from ARB since I’m still doing the basics and they’re almost never on sale. Or if they are it just covers the shipping cost vs. ordering a vendor at full price with free shipping. @76FJ40 pointed out Amazon with free shipping and 5% cash back is probably the best deal but kind of want to support LC shops.

has anyone seen any info on BF pricing at Trail Tailor?

came here to post this.

most of the things I’m keeping an eye out for are from ARB since I’m still doing the basics and they’re almost never on sale. Or if they are it just covers the shipping cost vs. ordering a vendor at full price with free shipping. @76FJ40 pointed out Amazon with free shipping and 5% cash back is probably the best deal but kind of want to support LC shops.

has anyone seen any info on BF pricing at Trail Tailor?
They've got a group buy for 100 rear bumper..

PRP seats are 10% off and free shipping. Shipping alone is normally around $150 a seat.

I picked up a Eureka Ignite Plus camp stove and jetboil propane tank adapter hose all for 25% from Backcountry.com with free shipping. A ton of the camping gear is discounted too. I didn’t look at anything else since I’m not in the market but Backcountry rocks.

If you use Rakuten/Ebates you get an additional 11% cash back (it seems scammy but we’ve used it for years at a ton of retailers).

also, just got an email for this:
54BA2CCC-EFC9-499B-B7F3-039DF3C3B5BE.jpeg

@NearJetties How do those compare to NRS straps? I’ve become rather fond of NRS over the 2200 miles that they’ve been keeping my kayaks secured for the last month but I’m always willing to try something new based on a good recommendation and sale.

I haven’t tried the NRS but do really like the Rollercams. I don’t plan on trying anything else because I can’t imagine something being better.

rollercams also has a done of options (hooks, loops, full strap, etc.)

I haven’t tried the NRS but do really like the Rollercams. I don’t plan on trying anything else because I can’t imagine something being better.

rollercams also has a done of options (hooks, loops, full strap, etc.)

@JohnVee actually I ended up using them this evening

I assumed a business selling Xmas trees would have twine available doh

E7891AF7-07A9-45D4-A70D-BDEB0BEC4352.jpeg
2FFE44B0-3201-4C86-B733-BF8FC20CA422.jpeg

Tractor supply has dewalt chop saws for $169. $30 off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom