Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

Anyone know anything about these 12v coolers home depot has for black friday?
That is the fridge I have. It is nice but it uses more power than an ARB, Engle. Or Domestic. I got a smoking deal on mine like half price I think.

Last edited:

matzell

I don’t see any discount ? Site shows sale but doesn't seem to be on Orion.
you have to add it to your cart. I have looked around and most of site is on sale, discount does not show up till in cart. Lots of things in my cart but I have not pulled the trigger. I need to see what my Jobber cost is before ordering.

matzell

I am finding a lot of sites have sales, just not advertised until you go on site, so if there is something you want you may want to check out site.

TRFCSUX

Wasn't me
SILVER Star

you have to add it to your cart. I have looked around and most of site is on sale, discount does not show up till in cart. Lots of things in my cart but I have not pulled the trigger. I need to see what my Jobber cost is before ordering.
I had one in the cart two weeks ago and I had one in the cart this morning. Did not seem any different to me. Maybe fifty bucks ? And the shipping, did you see the shipping cost. Oh my

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

@TRFCSUX
Looks like $240 ish, or 15% off.
Screenshot_20191130-105811.png

And $129 shipping ups ground... About a dollar a pound, which is normal. It is well packed, for sure.
Screenshot_20191130-105849.png

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
I took advantage of Wit's End's 15% off with free shipping deal, and ordered a bunch of stuff for my 80.

If only they sold spare time, and motivation, my bill would have increased ten fold!

I managed to snag a few things.
I got a portable jump starter, WeatherTech floor mats, some lights, and powered subwoofer. Since deals are going on all week, I may get a couple other things.

Top Bottom