Black Friday 2019 Deals (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You don't need to be on IG to see the posts.

Then when you scroll down, you get this:
1574441280694.png

You won't have to scroll down to see his most recent posts though
I think those of us on IG, who follow Ben, can easily load the offer onto this thread. Just like we do with all the other emails. It's cool to share.

Anyone find a better deal on

SPC Alignment Control Arm 25455

autozone has them for 606.00 after code travelsafe with free shipping.

Wits End 15% off entire site (except his Turbo Kit) now through Sunday Dec 1st. Joey's closed until Dec 2nd so don't expect a shipping email until on/after the 2nd.

Wits End 15% off entire site (except his Turbo Kit) now through Sunday Dec 1st. Joey's closed until Dec 2nd so don't expect a shipping email until on/after the 2nd.
Thinking about the witts end lower rear control arms. The price with Toyota bushings places in though is over budget for me. Anyone know where to get some quality rear lower arm bushings

View attachment 2132815Wet Okole seat covers 15% off applied in cart. I have these seat covers and they are very nice and an easy install. Would recommend.
Looking good. Do we select LandCruiser in the drop down menu option? Other LC models are listed.
Edit: don't use the mobile browser

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Slee typically hosts some sort of black Friday deals? I've been keeping an eye out on the Slee Slider Steps!

You don't need to be on IG to see the posts.

Until they fill your screen with a massive Log On to Continue popup.

OURS ARE UP AND AVAILABLE WITH LIMITED QUANTITIES.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

J/A

Hey are those TOYO u joints made in Japan? Anyone else have feedback on em?

B8B9CD43-124E-4AC1-8A87-8B00622DF5F1.jpeg
From now until next Monday December 2ndwe are offering free shipping or free powder coating for local pickup on the first 30 orders! We do have some stock while supplies last otherwise we are looking at a 12-14 week lead time on the later orders.
I will need an email with your contact/shipping info, vehicle info and an order list, make sure to put SALE in the subject! Orders will be processed in the order they come in on the week of the second. If you have questions ask them in the first email to save your spot in line, we can finalize the order later. Some restrictions apply. Thank you!

I’m looking to pull the trigger on a front runner roof rack, if anyone knows or sees any kind of deal at all please post. I called Slee, didn’t sound like they participate in Black Friday or anything much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom