Black Diamond lift

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Barry Hofmann, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Barry Hofmann

Barry Hofmann

Does anyone have knowledge of the Black Diamond 3 inch lift? Is it good?
    I need a 3 inch kit that won't break the bank or my back? They want 650.00 for the set up.

Barry

2. NE78FJ40

NE78FJ40

I put the 2" black diamond lift on my 78 FJ40. I like it and have not had any problems with it. When I bought it, they said it was comparable to the Old Man Emu suspension.

3. honk

honk

Media:
    I have that kit on one fj40 and it rides pretty good and hasn't sagged. For the money it's not bad.

While most any thing can be compared to another thing, in a comparison of liftkits the Black Diamond kit would be found to be very different than a liftkit from Old Man Emu in several relevant aspects.

Have you seen the FAQ section in a thread at the top of this forum? A user called "poser" has done an outstanding job of bringing together previous postings in this forum on several subjects including liftkits.

He has made the vast storehouse of accumulated experience of many users available to all who come here - available with no waiting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.