For Sale BJ74 steering shaft brand new oem toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my mistake is potentially someone elses gain. I somehow accidentaly ordered the wrong section of the steering shaft section for my BJ74. The price was $174 plus about $40 shipping from Japan. I am just looking to recoup some cost. I will sell this for $100 plus the cost of shipping. I will include actual pictures of the part shortly but for now here is a picture from toyodiy.com

Part number is 45210-60061, which is the updated part number from the discontinued 45210-60060.

diag_ADJSQP.png

The intermediate shaft that I had intended to order was not available anywhere that I called. It would show online and when i called they would have to order it. Yes I am in the US in San Diego. IF you know a good dealership in the states with 70 series parts let me know

Well, any Toyota dealership can get you non-US parts as long as they are uploaded into the US EPC.

Though I would recommend going prepared with a part number(s) since the person behind the counter is going to stare at you like a deer when you say 1988 RHD JDM BJ74 with a 13B-T 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom