bj74 rollcage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a jdm bj74 and I know there is a factory roll cage in Europe. Is there any way to get specs in on it and install?It can't be that hard to manufacture I am looking for a way to put rear shoulder belts.

Heres what it looks like .Australian spec cruiser's also have it.
It also has its own rear seat that has 2 fixtures in the floor when the seat is in its ready to use position.This is to take the extra load from the seatbelts.
The JDM have only one.
serie7_carros54.gif

mreekster said:
I have a jdm bj74 and I know there is a factory roll cage in Europe. Is there any way to get specs in on it and install?

Send money, me send roll bar.

:)

Dave said:
Send money, me send roll bar.

:)[/QUOTE

Will the bolt holes be there already Dave?

roscoFJ73 said:
Will the bolt holes be there already Dave?

Sure ask a tough question. I have no idea, they probably are but I am not going to promisse.

Quite the blanket statment, not sure probably but could be and most likely.

Dave said:
Sure ask a tough question. I have no idea, they probably are but I am not going to promisse.

Radd Cruisers said:
Quite the blanket statment, not sure probably but could be and most likely.

Well presumably he has the truck and can look. I do not have his truck and can not look.

Not meaning to sound toooooo sarcastic in the original post, just meant that he can look at the truck. What if I look at a different trim level or year and the holes are or are not there, do I assume they are all the same sort of thing.

Hard to hear on the computer, but that was my joking voice.....

Dave said:
Well presumably he has the truck and can look. I do not have his truck and can not look.

Not meaning to sound toooooo sarcastic in the original post, just meant that he can look at the truck. What if I look at a different trim level or year and the holes are or are not there, do I assume they are all the same sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom