For Sale BJ74 Parts-Chromoly rear shafts (new in box), Complete Coastal Off Road Armor Set (new in box), Factory PTO, radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With the Beej sold it's time to purge the parts pile.

I have a set of new Nitro Chromoly rear shafts for a full float 40 and 70 series rear, a complete Coastal Off Road body armor set, a functional factory PTO that comes with a rebuild kit, shaft and bumper cradle, and my OEM radiator that needs to be recored.

Remember, the Coastal Offroad stuff needs to be welded together!

I will accept any reasonable cash offers for all of this stuff. Located in the Denver area. Buyer responsible for shipping. Contact me for pictures, info, ect.

Pete

With the Beej sold it's time to purge the parts pile.

I have a set of new Nitro Chromoly rear shafts for a full float 40 and 70 series rear, a complete Coastal Off Road body armor set, a functional factory PTO that comes with a rebuild kit, shaft and bumper cradle, and my OEM radiator that needs to be recored.

Remember, the Coastal Offroad stuff needs to be welded together!

I will accept any reasonable cash offers for all of this stuff. Located in the Denver area. Buyer responsible for shipping. Contact me for pictures, info, ect.

Pete

Did the rear axles sell? See the 70 series had cable lockers does that mean the right side has long splines for a factory locker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom