Wanted BJ74 Fan Pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there! I have been looking over the course of a the last week for a fan pulley for a 13bt. As I started to write this post I was going to ask for help finding this part.. But I think I found it after doing a little more research. During my search amayama and partsouq (my normal sources) said that it was discontinued. Called a couple 4x4 wrecking yards in AUS looking as well but came up empty handed.

Part # 16371-56040
Replaced with 16371-58041

1989 BJ74V- PNX

Does this sound right?

While driving up a hill 50 yards from home i heard a clunk and all of my warning lights came on. Turned off the ignition and it kept on running! Looking under the hood I noticed the belt for the water pump was off track and the pulley was broken.. Tragedy averted when a friend quickly came over and after pulling a few fuses (which did nothing) and a lever on the fuel pump turned off the engine. Either that or it just ran out of fuel because I was empty.

Anyway. I'm going to replace the water pump, gasket, and probably an idler pulley among other thing while repairs commence. Anything else I should look replacing everything is taken apart?

I was on my way home to change the oil, attempt to install a new heater control, and install a brand new stereo when this happened.

Thanks in advance!
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail1.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg

Maybe I jumped the gun on the replacement part.
I think I still need help finding this one...

Part # 16371-56040
Replaced with 16371-58041

56040 vs 58041

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom