SOLD BJ73/4, LJ73, HZJ73/74 new OEM canvas top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Ordered this 65910-60160-A0 top for a 79 bed but my parts fu failed and ended up fitting a mid wheel base truck. Come new in bag with two bows. AS YOU CAN SEE, IT DOES NOT FIT A SUBARU

my loss your gain $1,350 plus ride in Tucson currently. Paypal plus 3% or zelle please

IMG_8856.jpg

IMG_8857.PNG

Last edited:
Will this fit a 92 LJ73?

Top will ready fit soft top mid wheel base 70 series. FRP tops will need conversion bows (still available at amayama per search today march 11, 2021). Joe Katana also get some soft top parts on occasion and can look into it.

I'm very interested. I have a BJ74. Sounds like it would fit, right? Is there a zipper near the back that would allow to roll up the sides?

I'm very interested. I have a BJ74. Sounds like it would fit, right? Is there a zipper near the back that would allow to roll up the sides?

Looks just like this....

The factory top. Disregard the rim information below. I'm just posting to show you an example of how the OEM top fits.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this top Tan or off white by chance? And also, any chance you've got a link to the Amayama parts you mention? Not familiarwith that.

Thanks!

Ordered this 65910-60160-A0 top for a 79 bed but my parts fu failed and ended up fitting a mid wheel base truck. Come new in bag with two bows. AS YOU CAN SEE, IT DOES NOT FIT A SUBARU

my loss your gain $1,350 plus ride in Tucson currently

View attachment 2615176

View attachment 2615175
I'd like to purchase. How do we arrange?

Please contact me via PM for purchase questions. Retro fit to fiberglass (FRP) top questions should be a tech thread in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom