Bj70 Front Grill Guard Or Push Bar Or Bull Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HI GUYS,
I looked over the internet to find a front grill guard(kinda)stainless chrome for my bj70 and couldn't find anything.....can somebody help me in my quest? pics if possible? :confused:

rainforrest069.jpg

:idea: Get a real bullbar, roadkill is good dog food.LOL :grinpimp:

My JDM came with an Aussie bullbar...it's either aluminum or stainless, I haven't really found out. There's always a possibility that an importer or JDM owner imports a rig and doesn't like the bullbars that are on there already and wants to sell it. Maybe post a wanted ad somewhere? Just a thought.

i wish someone would bring in the true "roo-bar" configuration to Alberta. i would love not to have to build one for the PZJ75...
i like the idea of driving the animal under the rig instead of flipping it into the cab...
cheers

The new bars are more pedestrian friendly.:) There are lobby groups here wanting them removed all together in the city's even 4wd vehicles.:mad: This is a real danger when taller animals are on the road,aw some site big red 6foot Roo traveling at 40/50ks 4 foot off the ground.Running into one of your Moose would be like hitting a bull but with a party hat on.LOL.:whoops:

I'd love to get an ARB front bumper on my 74 instead of the factory chrome bumper and bullbar combo I currently have but with the PTO, I'm hesitant without knowing how much modification is involved to make the ARB accomodate the winch.

This is my old piece of junk.Aw I shouldnt say that,its not bad for a 18yo dealer fitted thing:D
robs pics 114 (Small).jpg

THANKS guys for showing off your stuff ...i will custom build mine since i can't find something i like.

will post pics after(1 month or so)

this is one of our custom jobs, extremely strong and mounted above the frame for better approach angle...
cheers
almost done pass front.jpg
almost done pass side.jpg

I really love those aussie roo bars. A bit more impractable than the arb for wheeling but they are non the less cool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom