For Sale BJ70 BJ74 and other 70 Series Door Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
]I had all the interior panels redone for my BJ74 conversion and , it was pretty reasonable. $400 + shipping for all 6 panels, in any color you want. Front doors, rear doors and rear side panels. That included new backing boards. The pattern he put on mine was to try to match OEM, since he was not doing cloth inserts (and cannot do cloth inserts) . He could also do no padding or design, which might be more durable

He should have patterns for BJ70 rollup windows, and BJ74 Elec windows. You may have to send him your old panels for BJ74, as mine switched to LHD.

PM me if interested. I have no skin in the game--just posting for reference

URL=http://s430.photobucket.com/user/a550550/media/BJ74%20Conversion/DSC01839_zps4c6e86cf.jpg.html]
DSC01839_zps4c6e86cf.jpg
[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited:
For those of us who view this on our phones with a white background instead of black as on a computer your yellow font is almost to the point of being unreadable

For those of us who view this on our phones with a white background instead of black as on a computer your yellow font is almost to the point of being unreadable

I tied to fix it. Is that better? I don't know where all the weird fonts came from

Not working for me. I just highlight it and copy/paste it into a text message. No worries. Its probably just my phone and therefore not a worry.

Besides I do happen to own an actual computer too

Nice work. I'd go for some 60's too

I could ask him. I don't have a 60 series, so I don't know. Are they flat panels? That is all he can make. No molded.

I am the one who made the panels for she's mad.

If someone could post a photo of an oe 60 series door panel I will be able to let you know if it would be possible or not.

My specialty is custom made headliner panels but unfortunately not for any of the cruisers.

I have been making the fj40 door panels for several years (7). I ship just as many to Australia as I do in the U.S.

I have source front and rear door panels for the fj55 and should be offering those soon.

If anyone is interested in the fj55 door panels, send me a pm with your name and email address and I will place you on a waiting list.

Steve Bennett
SMS Headliners, LLC

I am the one who made the panels for she's mad.

If someone could post a photo of an oe 60 series door panel I will be able to let you know if it would be possible or not.

My specialty is custom made headliner panels but unfortunately not for any of the cruisers.

I have been making the fj40 door panels for several years (7). I ship just as many to Australia as I do in the U.S.

I have source front and rear door panels for the fj55 and should be offering those soon.

If anyone is interested in the fj55 door panels, send me a pm with your name and email address and I will place you on a waiting list.

Steve Bennett
SMS Headliners, LLC

I will see if I can post a photo of my fj40 door panels in the a.m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom