BJ60 What's it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been building on my 1985 BJ60 for some time now. I live in Texas and we can't stand rust. This project started off pretty rust free, except for a few areas. Luckily she didn't live her entire life in Canada. I've replaced fenders, rockers, quarter panels. I believe that I may have the cleanest or most rust free BJ60 I've seen out there. That's a bold statement and I am probably wrong, but most of these I've seen are pretty rusted out. She's got 76K miles on this naturally aspirated 3B motor. I've rebuilt the injection pump and injectors. No issues and very dependable with around 25 miles per gallon. I bought a DYI rear bumper and modified it from a seller on this forum. Inside has new carpet with no major rips in the seats. Basically a good running vehicle that's fun to drive. Thanks for looking and comments. I enjoy building stuff and I am done with this project. I'd like to sell, but really don't know what to compare it with. I am thinking around 26K, but I may be off.

IMG_1250.JPG

IMG_1574.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG

Scrap steel is about $100 a ton right now. I’m a generous guy. I’ll give you $500 because I’m that kind of friend

Remove the beach picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom