BJ60 vs FJ62 Instruments? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to replace the speedometer in my FJ62 with one that is calibrated in kph rather than mph. I've found one that came from a HJ60 but am unsure if it will fit (I'm in MI and the HJ60 is in OR). Does anyone know if they are interchangeable? Thanks in advance.

I'd bet they interchange but no guarantees.

I want to replace the speedometer in my FJ62 with one that is calibrated in kph rather than mph. I've found one that came from a HJ60 but am unsure if it will fit (I'm in MI and the HJ60 is in OR). Does anyone know if they are interchangeable? Thanks in advance.

Be aware that if the Hj came from Canada it is 24v. but the connections are the same, you would just have to swap out the bulbs to 12v. I am running a FJ speedo in my HJ right now w/24v bulbs

Where are you in Costa Rica?
Pura Vida

Be aware that if the Hj came from Canada it is 24v. but the connections are the same, you would just have to swap out the bulbs to 12v. I am running a FJ speedo in my HJ right now w/24v bulbs

Where are you in Costa Rica?
Pura Vida

I just got back from two weeks in CR. This time we were mostly in the San Jose/Guanacaste area although home base is San Isidro de El General.

Regarding the speedo, the bulbs are not a problem. The FJ62 speedo has an integral VSS which I need to keep and I am concerned about the physical mounts. I understand that the FJ/HJ60 have a different dash than the FJ62.

Andy

Between B and HJ-60 there are no diferences .. but 62 are not common here in Panamá .. so I'm not sure .. but the gauge cluster5 looks very similar ..

Thanks for all your input. Sounds like it might work so I'll take a chance and buy the HJ speedo. Will post the results once I receive the unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom