Parting Out BJ60 South Vancouver Island Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm parting out a 1984 BJ60 I bought as possible project but the rust monster got to it and it's too far gone. Lots of good parts on it and the truck only had 185K on it.
I AM KEEPING THE ENGINE, TRANS and TRANSFER CASE as spares for my 42. The truck has a complete OME 2.5 kit on it that still has the stickers on the springs. Some of it has been picked over but let me know what you need and I'll see of its still there. It's blue with a brown interior.

Interested in seats and door cards depending on what you have. Posting pics?

Interested in seats and door cards depending on what you have. Posting pics?
The seats are "OK" but not great and certainly not wort the shipping cost. The door card are good but I only have three as the passenger side front one went with the door.

I’m interested in the headlight doors if they’re the chrome/gray variant. How’re the cargo panels?
The appear to have been scavenged by one of the guys who can parts picking. Sorry

I'm interested in both diffs. please let me know. thanks

DS rear taillight lens?

Not much left of it now. They are gone sorry

Most of the truck is gone as it was a rust bucket. Don't have it sorry. I've got dash clusters, 12 volt relays, a 12 volt epic motor, to fenders, a couple doors and the lower from valance. Thats about it.

Brown. Sorry

I'm parting out a 1984 BJ60 I bought as possible project but the rust monster got to it and it's too far gone. Lots of good parts on it and the truck only had 185K on it.
I AM KEEPING THE ENGINE, TRANS and TRANSFER CASE as spares for my 42. The truck has a complete OME 2.5 kit on it that still has the stickers on the springs. Some of it has been picked over but let me know what you need and I'll see of its still there. It's blue with a brown interior.
Hi, Was wondering if you have the welded brackets that hold the rear of the front seats? There are four of them and I need three. Some
previous owner cut out three of them for a super lame seat conversion. Need both on driver's side and the outer one on passenger side. As you can see in the first picture I only have one of them. On the second photo have circled the one I do have as a reference of what I am talking about.

20210313_173518.jpg

Bracket.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom