BJ60 Aluminum Radiator from Radiator Express (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's not a direct bolt in. I believe the inlet and outlet are on the same side for the bj60. So you would need a different hose to connect to it.

Is there anything else out there I should be looking at? I've looked but haven't had any luck... worst case scenario I get mine recored, but the tank has been repaired once already.

I got mine, 2H, recored last year but the upper tank kept leaking, mostly just pin holes, until my last repair when it actually sprung a leak after I got it back. My radiator guy said he was done fixing it, getting too brittle. So, I now have a year old staggered 4 row brass core with no use for. If you want it to see if you can make it work pm me.

I got a Champion aluminum radiator for my BJ40. They will move the outlets for you if needed. I believe it's $80 extra. It also accepts a OEM radiator cap which many of the "eBay" brands do not.

@coldtaco thanks for the offer! I actually have a radiator from a 2H banging around here as well… if I need to mix and match parts to make one good one, I can go that route. Just placed an order for an American Eagle Radiator. They're apparently the same parent company as Champion, but offer larger diameter tubes. $275 shipped, with the necessary modifications. Will report back after it's installed.

It’s funny you had to drill as I did the same thing. When I let them know what I had to do they seemed surprised and mentioned diesel mounting holes must be different than gas. It wasn’t a big deal to me to drill two extra holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom