Wanted BJ46 with hardtop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Good day everybody

As mentioned in the title I'm looking for a BJ46 hardtop version. Specifically the original (Japanese) metal hardtop version (rather not with aftermarket fibreglass hardtops sometimes found in France).

The dream of such a car has been growing for a while and my wish to start a project has gotten more serious now. I've been scouting the internet and have aso been observing the sales offers here on IH8mud.

I'm aware of the fact that these vehicles are rare but I see from past threads that there are a few on sale here every now and again. So I've finally decided to reach out to this community to see if I can find any potential offers.
  • Budget up to 25-30k (obviously depending on condition of the vehicle) -> it seems there have been offers of that range on the forum here in the past
  • I'm also considering a project vehicle that would require a certain degree of "restauration".
  • I'm based in Europe (CH) and most likely looking at the process of export and import
Alternatively, does anybody here have experience or advice in how to go about tracking down a vehicle in Japan and exporting it?

Thanks for any added advice.
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom