Bj43 from Sudbury (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
just wanted to introduce my self. I will be picking up a 1981 Bj43 on Monday and had the good fortune to run into Wayne when I asked a couple of questions. I am just getting into this whole cruiser thing and appreciate all the help. I've always wanted and loved the Land Cruiser and when this one came up I just had to have it.

See you all on the trails,
P

Info can be found here
https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-upper-canada-land-cruisers/335456-bj43-sudbury.html

Last edited:
Welcome, that's a nice looking rig. Hope we can meet up
and wheel together some day.
Dave

welcome, you will be a fine addition to the club.
we do runs near Parrysound every once in a while so it would be good to hook up.
cheers
<BTW, i saw this truck in person and DAMN, that is one sweet ass ride.>

member from afar welcome .jealousy will ensue regarding your ride . however i prefer them rough .
merely because i cannot afford the pretty ones.
mike /moose

cool, 3 avatars with 40's in a row! :D ya gotta get one now too canucksbj43!

yeah, can't wait to see this puppy. hey Wayne or Canucksbj43, can you school me on why this particular 40 so sooo rare? 43 is the mid wheelbase one yes? AND it's got a 3B! and this rig came from south america i undersand, then redone in the US...? 43's never sold in n.america?

cheers!

Welcome, hope to meet you and check out the LC in the near furture! Glad to see you are willing to use the truck for what is was built for! The spring run in Parry Sound is a awesome event hope you can make it. We will be posting a date as soon as we can so everyone can book lots in advance!! Usually late April.

Brad :cheers:

Hey all,
sorry for the late reply. It was a crazy ride down south as I only had 2 days to cover 4000km and I'm tired. Wayne did get to see the rig and thought it was cool:D I'm totally not sure how much lift the thing has but it is lifted. I order 5 brand new steel rims and jeep duty tires today. If any of you are ever around the Sudbury area drop by the shop. We have a couple of cool vehicle around and I always have plenty of cold beer in the garage:flipoff2:

Just drop me an inbox message,
P

We have options in suds. I have a real fun 100 year old gold mine run in the back of a lake called long lake nothing 2 crazy but a really nice picnic area and the fishing is amazing:)
I've attached a pic of the tailings area that hasn't changed in 80 years! YES i know its a jeep in the pic its one of company vehicles:flipoff2:
Jeep tailings.jpg

Thanks Rusty, Florence was really not very much fun but Charleston was close and we could hit the beach in 50minutes:) Suds is my home town and I love it as I'm a big fan of the great Canadian outdoors!

See you on the trails,
P

Last edited:
Sounds like an interesting run. I have friends in Sudbury, but haven't been up that way in years. Maybe next summer we'll plan a run up there if you don't mind leading us around.
Dave

Been in Suds all my life. We have great friends and lots of amazing riding up North. We could all head to my cottage for a steak dinner and some time on the lake after the run:D

P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom