bj42 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello cruiserheads,
here are some pics of my cruiser, i've bought it from a hunter so that explains the colour. It has let than 100k miles and it's in pretty good condition i think. Have been looking for a respray but want something original. Plans are a little dobinson 2,5" lift. Warn 8274 and mickey thompson baja claws to get started.
059.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

066.jpg

059.jpg

I like the green,i would repaint the roof the original white and call it a day.Where are you,i dont recognize the lic plate.
Welcome to the madness.

I agree with wombat, white top and go! Im a rookie as well. I'll post pics soon.

I like the green,i would repaint the roof the original white and call it a day.Where are you,i dont recognize the lic plate.
Welcome to the madness.

Thanks i'm in belgium. Have been thinking about that to;)

I agree with wombat, white top and go! Im a rookie as well. I'll post pics soon.

Hey welkom also, keep those pics comming. Maby i'll paint the roof this weekend and see how it turns out. Otherwise this summer it whil be original white again:flipoff2:

looks great as is imo - very nice find!

Thanks. The seats don't fold flat but they have springs and a shock in them for a more comfortable ride. I also like the original look but i would like to make it a bit more offroad capable.
I've bought it from the wife of the original owner when he passed away.
069.jpg

070.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

064.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom