Wanted BJ42/BJ46 Vacuum shift diaphragm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like you have most of the vacuum parts.

That was the picture from the seller before they got boxed up. I never got any of it besides the main case halves. I guess he had just tossed it all in the single wall cardboard box.

Kinda like the time I sold @EWheeler a steering box. But I learned my lesson that one. And he actually received what he was after.

That was the picture from the seller before they got boxed up. I never got any of it besides the main case halves. I guess he had just tossed it all in the single wall cardboard box.

Kinda like the time I sold @EWheeler a steering box. But I learned my lesson that one. And he actually received what he was after.
Dude, that's such a bummer :(

Dude, that's such a bummer :(

I know. I feel like these are one of those parts that just don't come up.

On the plus side. I won't have to debate installing in my own rig vs a potential customer's much nicer vehicle. :lol:

This all has me pondering adapting the single piece case diaphragm assembly to a splitcase.

@Living in the Past

Comparison between 40 and 60/70 vacuum diaphragm shafts. Same part. Probably just a superseded part #.
No oil seal here either, maybe you were seeing the one inside the vacuum pod. The shaft is a slip fit thru the case. The oil level is low enough that it’s not a issue.

92043443-5873-42E1-9B28-C860924114F8.jpeg

Not sure what time frame you need it but I am sending my F motor, 3 speed transmission, vacuum transfer case all to rebuilt next week. My project came with an extra F motor, transmission, vacuum transfer case. Previous owner collected them in case needed for parts. I will not know what I need out of them if anything for a few months.

A0F7AB36-CC5F-424E-A505-E1AED89ACF7C.jpeg

10F97866-2485-4AF3-94C2-52DFAC9F54F1_1_201_a.jpeg

Not sure what time frame you need it but I am sending my F motor, 3 speed transmission, vacuum transfer case all to rebuilt next week. My project came with an extra F motor, transmission, vacuum transfer case. Previous owner collected them in case needed for parts. I will not know what I need out of them if anything for a few months.

View attachment 3134360

View attachment 3134361
This thread is about the split-case version of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom