BJ40 video karachi Pakistan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice BJ40 and well done video.

Am I seeing two cruisers? One RHD and one LHD? By the rearview mirror on the one looks like the windshield is 75-77. The LHD has a 8/80 plus steering wheel which would be a BJ42 in most markets. Nice cruiser(s) just my nature to look at details.

Am I seeing two cruisers? One RHD and one LHD? By the rearview mirror on the one looks like the windshield is 75-77. The LHD has a 8/80 plus steering wheel which would be a BJ42 in most markets. Nice cruiser(s) just my nature to look at details.
You have a great eye for detail....😏
It is actually the same vehicle throughout the video. It shows up as a LHD in the section looking back at me because my GoPro was setup to film in upside down mode mounted in the inside of the windshield and somehow whenever I switch it to upside down it reverses the image hence making it look like it’s a LHd but in fact it’s RHD. The steering wheel is also from this 40. I don’t know about other countries but all the later models (early 80s ) FJ’s and BJs came with this steering wheel in Pakistan whereas the earlier one had the classic three spike eight the round center horn. The doors on this truck have been changed the original doors has the quarter glass which we swapped for these ones which came off an Australian 40 series model as the new owner preferred these. Thanks for appreciating the video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom