BJ40 Cabin Heater Diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I've been trying to look for some diagrams or threads where I can see a picture of how the heater lines are setup for a Toyota B engine or a similar B series engine.
My BJ40 doesn't have a heater and looking into adding one for the cold months.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a current picture of how the resto/refresh is going.
BJ40_Resto.jpeg

The first pic shows it ties into the cooling system through a fitting into what seems to be the water pump, second photo the hose connects to metal heater lines that run along side the block. Third photo is where it enters the firewall, and last photo is where it connects to the heater.

The first pic shows it ties into the cooling system through a fitting into what seems to be the water pump, second photo the hose connects to metal heater lines that run along side the block. Third photo is where it enters the firewall, and last photo is where it connects to the heater.
Thanks, are both feed and return lines connected to the same fitting by the water pump?
Or is that just a return?
Curious to know where the line that feeds the heater is connected. I saw a picture somewhere that mentions a fitting in the back side of the engine on the same side as the water pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom