Bj40, 1979, 3b, H55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Engine: 3-B, 3.4L diesel, inspected and resealed
New injectors, new glow plugs, new water pump and belt - 1 year ago
24V system
Transmission: H55, 5 speed, inspected and resealed, new clutch with installation
Transfer case: split aluminum, rebuild

All three came from a 1985 bj60, rebuild and installed by “LCI” (land cruiser industries – Rob 604 837-8370)
I have receipts for all the work.

2.5 “ Belton lift with anti-reversal shackles (LCI),
33”x11.5, 16” Mickey Thompson MTZ tires (70%), 1.5” wheel spacers in the rear (from EBI)

E-brake moved from behind the transfer case to rear axel
Rear axel from BJ42 with Detroit locker. Gears 4:11s.
Aqualu aluminum tub with lockable tool storage in the gate, and aluminum windshield frame.
All body parts painted separately before reassembly. Color matched to factory light blue.
Bottom coated with auto body undercoating,
Inside sprayed with Rhino-like coating.
Frame has been restored by LCI and is in very good condition.
Custom aluminum rear bumper machined out of 6x6” H beam, bolted to rear frame “U” channel for towing reinforcement.
Front seats are out of Isuzu Impulse turbo, rear bench seat from Suzuki Sidekick.
“Best top” full soft top with half doors, bikini top in trail condition. (I have no hard top)

Accessories: 30A, 24V DC to 12 VDC converted
200W 24V DC to 110V AC inverter
CB – Uniden PRO520XL

Security: Starter kill switch and fuel pump immobilizer.

Audio: Sony CDX-F7710 MP3 with remote, two tweeters, two 6x9s and 10” sub power by 300W Pioneer amp

Other: Bolt-on aluminum rear cargo shelve with deflector which blocks diesel fumes and dust from looping back into the cabin, increases cargo capacity.
Aluminum front support for carrying a canoe or WYH. I carried 16 of 8”x2”x10’ using this support.

Spare parts included: power steering pump (came with the installed 3-B) future project.
Spare fuel pump with rebuild top end.
Pictures: Urwis - now for sale - a set on Flickr

This truck has been my daily driver for 6 years, and it has been great on the trail. During the time I have owned it I have rebuild or refurbished almost everything, down to a wiper switch assembly It has been a hard decision to part with it, but I have my eyes set on something bigger and more family and B.C. winter camping friendly (a 60 or 80 series LC). I have been advised by local LC enthusiasts of its value and would part with it for 14,000 CND.
For any questions please email me at:
mcichy@con-space.com or call at cell: 604 729 4995

bump for you, I have wheeled with this awesome machine before. It can take you around the world. Just think 3B deisel with H55F , 5 speed and most of all AMERICAN LEGAL

Hi All:

Nice rig! :beer:

Good luck with the sale.

Alan

Bump for the blue BJ40 Awesome Machine

SOLD...

Gone to a very good, new home. Take care of her Eric.
Thanks for looking everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom