Bj 46 engine swap 15bft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here our engine swap in a bj 46. Engine 15bft 4,1 turbo diesel.
What do you guys think.

By the way, I m new here. Hello everybody.

Bart

93393A36-5DB9-44B4-B086-F726D47AC53F.jpeg

191149A2-CAC1-48C9-B1B9-4C8354E31622.jpeg

9CD39054-F898-446A-B873-8AF7D9B0B239.jpeg

I am also new to this forum, Hi. This engine is looking like beast bro. Can you give a detail of this engine, I am really eager to know more about them.

That is sick, never seen a bj46 left hand drive.

I am also new to this forum, Hi. This engine is looking like beast bro. Can you give a detail of this engine, I am really eager to know more about them.
liter
hi john07,

this is a 4.1liter turbodiesel direct injection . 154 hp and 400nm torque.
It is really a beast at lower Rpm’s. These engines ar build in the Toyota coaster and the Toyota dina.
The megacruiser is also powered by this engine
Grtz

Can you give any details on the swap? Stock engine mounts? Bell housing? Clutch?

It is for sale. Is anyone interested.
I will post pictures soon. Need to shoot some nice ones for you guys.

To import to the US it requires the original engine in a vehicle. This pretty much takes US out the pool out of possible buyers.

Oooh so pretty! All my family is in the Nederlands. Hmmmm. What are you asking for it?

To import to the US it requires the original engine in a vehicle. This pretty much takes US out the pool out of possible buyers.
The car is registered in Europe with the 3b engine. As you can see in the pictures.
It has been on the road for one year.

Daaaammm nice. Nice collection. Nice shop. How on earth did you amass so many Land Cruisers. I didn’t think there was that many in that area? Very cool. I’ll pm you later when I get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom