Birmingham Area Audio Shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
can anyone recommend a good audio shop for my '02 LX470? I did a nav delete and am getting no sound from the new head unit. Strange thing is, when I hook up my old screen unit, sound works fine. I've tried all of the recommended harnesses.

can anyone recommend a good audio shop for my '02 LX470? I did a nav delete and am getting no sound from the new head unit. Strange thing is, when I hook up my old screen unit, sound works fine. I've tried all of the recommended harnesses.
Come on guys. Help a brother out.

GUWFDMZ+T3qET5%on6LfYQ.jpg

IMG_0193.jpeg

I don't know and wiring is definitely not my thing. I'd say reach out to @jerryb as he seems to be the best informed on the swap and when I reached out to him a couple of years ago he was super helpful and responsive when I was putting a Tesla style unit in my old 2003. That's all I got.

Have you called "Sounds Great" on Hwy 31 by Archie's BBQ (Golden Rule). My experience was buying some replacement door speakers for my F250, but I was very happy with the way the two gentlemen ran the place. They were very knowledgable and have been in audio their whole lives.

I have been dealing with the guys at SoundsGreat since 1984. Highly recommend.